Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Great News.

So I found out I totally killed my cholesterol! Its well with in normal limits, in fact I don't have to come back for a follow up either. My doctor was really impressed. Also Impressed with my Blood Pressure and resting heart rate. He said he's going to tell everyone to be more like me! I still need to loose more weight but my health is no longer an issue at this time!
I told him I never took the aciphex that he prescribed to. He did give me a script and I just threw it out. I wanted to do it on my own, and I am doing it. He wants a finish picture at the great race next year, and he's getting one. The count down starts this time next year I will be preparing to run. I am preparing already....10k baby all the way. At this time I don't really have a race to plan for. I am getting set in my new job then I'll start pecking around for one.
I think I am going to make an appt to get re evalutated for life insurance I could be paying less now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment