Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ouch

So I am currently going to start a new job, I was out in my interview outfit. I was feeling at least like I looked professional maybe even a little pretty and some old piece of crap asked me if I know the sex of the baby I am having. Well of course this is soooo insulting it happens probably once a week working with the elderly and wearing baggy scrubs. But that one would have ment she though I was over 20weeks pregnant. My body shape naturally has always had a bit of a pooch. Now after 2 pregnancies and being so large I am left with a deflated circus tent. The rest of me is looking pretty fit, or getting there and well that thing is alien looking. I have always felt like that surgery was too life endangering to ever consider, but yesterday I would have laid on the table under the knife. I am working hard and nothing in that region ever changes and its all lopsided too, I wonder if I have muscle separation. My plan with spouse on board is to loose the rest of my weight, get to my goal then consult a surgeon to just talk about it.
I could probably run a mile with that bitch tied to my back, she has no idea who she is talking to!

In honor of the busibody song suggestion: See ya later by the queers (if you look that up don't play it around kids).

No comments:

Post a Comment