Thursday, August 26, 2010

Its all still there....

I find recently becoming more shy about myself. The classes i've been taking are fun, which by the way said I wouldn't then decided to go. Its so hard for me to get going these days. Even lastnight I had a child free chance to get to the gym and run, and until I hit my last mile did I even feel good. This was a new shoe night too, what? Hecks yeah the shoes are great, but I just can't get over myself lately. It comes down too, sometimes all the wieght and size, its all still there. I don't see a difference in my mind, it beats me down. I don't understand myself sometimes. I guess you never really get over body image issues. I am not going to stop ever. If I have to fling myself into that class once a week, and stare at me in the mirror to get over it, I guess I will. I still have 50 pounds to go, maybe thats part of it, this plateau will never end!!!!
I have more to say on my whining issue but theres kids hanging on my legs, I go blank.

thanks for the class paula its fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment