Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Babies in the mix

So I survived yesterday taking my children with me to the gyms daycare. Um who knew it would be so damn easy?! I seriously couldn't believe they weren't screaming, or they didn't even turn around when I came to the door. This could be the start of something beautiful. I definatley will be taking advantage of this luxury. They want to go right back too! haha. We I twisted my right leg up tuesday a little before the race, then agrivated it a little during the race, now very stiff waiting for aleve to work. So It shall be today off. I had a massage yesterday, That maybe why all the sudden I feel a little worse. I am a lactic acid bubble farm. So today, I hobble around my house and try to clean, and drink lots of water.
I am going to bring back the strength training, I am admittedly skipping on to run, I shall be going back to, My legs are trying to tell me something. Maybe i'll jump into a class soon, correction maybe i'll slip into the back of a class, i'd already be in one if there were no mirrors. No body wants to see that, even me. haha, I usually need a few cocktails to dance around infront of people.
So to recap, taking my medicine, thanking god for small favors, and preparing to get down to serious business!

No comments:

Post a Comment