Monday, August 16, 2010

Check check on the list

Yeah treadmill acquired! Finally my house is equipped for the winter. Its in the garage cause I need to clear a childfree zone in the storage room(future gym), but I finally got a good secondhand treadmill for running when its bad out, and gym is not an option. Now I can FORCE my husband to do it too, no excuses. Hon I know you are reading get ready. haha!
I am going to make an appointment this week to get my cholesterol rechecked I hope its improving I am really trying to fix myself.
Tonight i am hoping for the chance to go to the track tonight, Tomorrow we try Body Combat. (this could be bad stay tuned)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, this is your BodyCombat instructor...tomorrow morning there will be someone else teaching my class as she needs practice for certification. I will still be there, however, not teaching.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. great now you won't be as busy so you can nitpick me! wonderful. (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. paula what happened? I went to class, are you ok?

    ReplyDelete