Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Body Combat

Hey that was pretty fun! My only peeve is the mirrors in the room. I feel gross jumping around and being able to see all my goodness flopping around. Something about all the punching gives relief I have been needing. Lots of frustrating crap in my life. I think I'll be coming back to that class I like to throw the big elbow.
This morning (ryans away) the baby woke up at 4 am, oh dang I could hardly sit up. I was thinking I was going to feel fine, yeah waist up is like petrified wood. Good ole running legs still good.
I had NO idea I would like that kind of experience at all, I was pleasantly suprised. Now I am just sore!

1 comment:

  1. Just keep it up girl! Just kick the crap out. I wish I had your drive. I am so proud of you Mom

    ReplyDelete