Monday, August 2, 2010

Race Results


I'm an improvement in process. I did 34:08 big difference. But aug 1 at 6pm after a stressful day on my feet could have hindered what I feel could have been better. I was shooting for 30 min.
I have to say I am disapointed some. And I got a good shot of reality too. I am huge compaired to the average runner. I felt out of place, I felt like I needed to get to work too.
I am getting discouraged, it has to stop. Lots of stress coming from everywhere it effects me physically just like anyone else.
Tomorrow we are going to the gym. Me and the boys for the first time. I really hope they want to play I am going to super tense< i have never taken them anywhere to a stranger in a daycare kinda setting a dropped them off. I may take more time because my right leg is a twisted up and sore, and I'm a wuss.
As you can see in the picture, everyone is really impressed.....haha. At least the dog in the background was interested.

4 comments:

  1. I saw your time and posting on an instructor's Facebook page.....by the way, she is 21 and fit and placed below you (I think 36 minutes or something like that.) I think you're doing great! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No frickin way! paula thanks, i needed a little fistpump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're awesome!!! i'm so proud of you, and remember every single day that you are my inspiration!!!! you make me feel like i can do this, too. like i can kick ass and reach my goal, and i am going to do it. so keep running, keep going, keep blogging, and keep kicking it, chick. so proud of you!!!

    bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bri you can do anything you want to. Don't EVER let anyone make u feel like you can't. If they do, get mad, use it to push harder!

    ReplyDelete