Wednesday, July 28, 2010

one run left

last night i ran around the time of race time, it just worked out that way but i can say i am prepared now i guess :P for the time of day.
I did really well for the heat and really being busy during the day. I took 3, 1 minute rest breaks. I didn't time myself for 2 reasons: 1. I don't have a stop watch, i am asking for one for christmas. 2. I don't want to fake the flu and miss the race either, right now i feel slightly confident. i was pretty proud to keep my pace even if it's towards the turtle-side of the lawnmower speed. maybe i should just get a turtle sticker for my back for race day it says i'm not here to beat you just to be amongst you. anyway, I was a cramped up by the time I got home. Definatley not a chance of running today, no danger of overdoing it.
well I was satisfied last night, almost proud. Remember people I weigh more than you, I lot more. Slap on a sack of potatoes in your backpack with some rocks, and then keep up! lol.

No matter how dirty I still suggest Not afraid by emenem

No comments:

Post a Comment