Wednesday, July 14, 2010

new machines

No run lastnight, I worked out with my trainer, tracy. Did pretty good too except for this dip press thing. To look at it its like a pulley thingy for like a chin up and or i needing push up sortof and you use your body wieght. Wow that hurts, It didn't even hurt as bad as I feared my arms popping out of the sockets as I sunk to the floor. Tracy even had to help me, I felt like a little kid... That stupid machine, will have to become part of my routine for strength training, its rough. It reminds me of gym class in highschool, hanging on to the chin up bar for the presidental fittness test, and just dangling even though, I was desperately trying to move some how. That is an excerise this chick is really bad at, and I can't imagine being good at it but i would like to be.
I am super tired. My little one hasnt been sleeping, after a full body strength training session, I typically feel like applesauce with a good nights sleep, yeah I am not getting that much. I am cranky, I feel sluggish. i AM not even typing well, i am slurring my writing for godsake. Will I stop? no. thats for sissies. Maybe an extra rest if i still feel bad tomorrow, but i will keep on going because i still have legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment