Thursday, July 1, 2010

owwwie

So I didn't feel much like running lastnight, I was really sore from doing squats with tracy but I went anyways cause I just really am stupid I guess. At one point I had to walk an entire mile to get the pain to ease up. I didn't count my laps but I think I may have done an extra once I loosened up it was beautiful not humid almost chilly. For a small time I felt really good. When I came home, my beef heel is was bloody-awesome.
Now this morning, oh my god, I must have lactic acid buildup in my thighs. It hurts really bad to sit and to return to a stand. I have to hold the walls to get on the toilet and by the time I get sitting I can't pee because I tense up. I need a major break. No nothing tonight, no strength training, no running, just trying to survive my boys today.
Stupid is as Stupid does

No comments:

Post a Comment