Friday, July 9, 2010

Internet woes and runners lube

So I've haven't been on here lately cause comcast isn't really worth the money these days. It never works (my connection) when i have time to blog. The good new is, no i haven't missed a run.
My ongoing whine about the blisters is still happening. I had it all healed, and then i opened it up again, it was enormus and affected my walking for a day the pressure was awesome. Then Its closed almost a giant scab. It kinda looks like a bedsore....its really sexy lets put it that way. So last night I went to the local sporting goods store bought a couple antifriction creams/balms and I will be trialing them once I can run without a bandaid, and even before that on my good heel. I hope I didn't just pay a whole bunch for fancy vaseline.
My largeness has been on my mind lately, with all this running, my body is changing but I am not really loosing wieght all that fast, maybe a plateau but starting to get discouraged a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment