Monday, July 12, 2010

Runners lube and Gu

I am so much excited about the runners lube! i put it on my bandaid and on my sock on the outside inside my shoe and my foot didn't get irritated until the last lap. (um yeah the 5TH MILE BABY). Definately a must for me since I seem predisposed to blisters no matter what I do. The last shoes I was running in blistered on that foot for a month. Then when I got in the shower, those blister bandaids sometimes don't want to let go and ripped my ankle open again. yoi.
Then to the Gu. I tried blueberry gu roctaine. Um it was so nasty I had to do a dance around my kitchen and drink water and chew gum too. That stuff tastes wrong on so many levels. I was able to make an extra lap but I did a lot of walking. It was 90 degrees and like 99% humid but i felt wiped and i was getting side stiches more than normally. So GU roctaine gets a thumbs down from me, especially the poop taste. I have another plain gu I will by trying soon, but I will have to pysch myself up for it, maybe i'll get my husband and kids to chant chug it frat boy style so I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment