Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You strong mommy?

Last night I ran up the driveway to finish my 'hood run, Miles out on his bike watched. I grabbed onto the minivan to stretch and he said "cause you strong mommy"? I don't think that is something I will ever forget. At 3 years old he noticed. Nothing could make me actually feel stronger than that. Then he asked if I was going to push the van (I was in a lunge), he is so cute.
Tonight I worked out with Tracy in the gym, then after I ran 2.5 miles on the treadmil. I would have gone longer but I actually pressed a button on my mp3 player and bought a book on tape on rhapsody, almost tripped, then couldn't get it going again. She suggested a protien increase in my diet and carb decrease for a bit until the weight starts to come off, I am up for it. Going to give it a try.
As far as the scale goes I weight 200 lbs STILL. I was frustrated but then tonight ryan took my measurements. Since may 8th I have lost another 15 inches!!!! the biggest loss was my waist 6 inches. crazy. my boobs are disapearing, i am going to need a training bra soon. I have lost 75 inches overall. my calf measurements have increased. I am still not believing it. So running, its worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Wayto go babe! Keep up the hard work. It's paying off. Mom

    ReplyDelete