Thursday, October 21, 2010

gobblers gallop here we go

So i signed up for a 5k on thanksgiving day today. I am totally bashing my old tradition of sitting in my stretchy pants infront of a tv all day and eating until i almost throw up and possibly clogging a toilet. This turkey day I am going to earn some of those calories and I pledge to not eat like a glutton. I am going to have tiny portions of everything!
I am excited to get back to training for a race. I am ready but I can always try to get better. I got some brand new runnning kicks which I will be using really soon just as soon as I figure out how to put the yanks in. (yanks- bungee shoelaces that encourage laziness).
I hope its a nice day to race. But I am going no matter what, hopefully not inches of snow by that point.
i have this stuck in my head "way to go idaho!"

No comments:

Post a Comment