Friday, October 29, 2010

this is ridiculous!

I am still sick with respiratory illness. sick and pissed off! i am missing my exercise, i am tired of feeling yucky and everyone in my house is sick and cranky too!.
Mind you, I am supposed to be training for my turkey day race. grrrr, this time i was thinking i was going to be faster now i just want to make it through a run with out barfing up a lung. 27 training days left. I can't stand illpreparedness!
i will get on that stanken treadmil with 24hours of the blog sick or not, maybe in my basement so if i throw up bathroom is 10feet away....
when i was in highschool we used to call excessive mucous, lung butter. Yep I got lots of lung butter( that made me smile thinking of my friends).

old school song suggestion: You make me sick, Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment