Friday, October 29, 2010

i am so awesome it hurts

I don't know what happend to yesterdays blog, but i am not seeing it. to update the entire week has been surrendered to illness and massive amounts of lung butter. Last night, still hoarse and full of boogies, but feeling better I did three miles. It was cold but I went outdoors because people at the gym would have thrown up if they saw just how much my nose was running. i made it 3 but no further. I felt alot better after ward and i probaby would have been fine if i would have gone home and rested but I had to go shopping afterward and every step at the store was a little sore. I attributed it to tiredness. Came home, went to bed.
Got up this morning and oh my lord my heel on my left leg is killing me. I have had this one other time before same leg a couple months ago. I had to hobble for a whole day and then it was better the next day. Well I am trying everything to get it loosened up and feeling better, and i'm limping. I have to work tonight too. Crap. I hope that its miraculously healed in the morning.
I guess I should have stayed sick and stayed home. I hurt myself trying to be awesome.
song: AintLove a Kick in the Head, Dobby Darin

No comments:

Post a Comment