Friday, November 5, 2010

moving along.....

I really am feeling better still having a cough now and then especially when I exercise. I had to get my inhaler durning class yesterday, thats sucks. I hope it eases up soon. I haven't been running since friday night. my heel was hurting, felt better then no wait i did run monday night. tues body combat, thursday body combat. by rights I should run today/tonight. I probably will. my feet feel better. I know they say if you are using a certain pair of shoes for running they should be for only that but i wore them to my classes this week to help break them in and it really helped they are much more flexible. and i think the blister issue is over too.
we are just shy of 3 weeks to race day. i need to get moving on the training. i just have such a good time in those classes the new stuff is really tough, i actually have sweat come out of my shoes. so i guess i am going to have to reslove to only one :( body combat next week. in my defense the last time I pulled 2 classes in a week i dropped 5 big ones like a sack of potatoes. Its a lot harder to run my life when i do that because simple tasks like going pee is painful to sit, but no pain no gain? right? but I ramble on and on.... running getting serious, back to the program.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment