Monday, April 8, 2013

What am I going to do?

To bring everyone up to speed my goal weight, given to me by a dietician after taking in my height and weight history, was determined years ago at 155. I have been looming about 10 pounds away for about 6 months. It's been frustrating to say the very least. Saturday morning I hit 156. I have been eating all day long for the last week, and allowing myself what ever I wanted after being sick. It's been nice to actually be hungry, so you can imagine my shock to see that scale.
This brings me to this blog I am pretty darn close. This has been 4 years almost, why now? I don't know how I will process all of this. I mean I KNEW I could run a marathon and finish, but I really still don't KNOW I will make my goal wieght. The scale has always been  my mortal enemy.(and it's ugly cousin the mirror)
I don't think I am ready for this. I am a grown woman of 32 years, a wife of 10 years, a mother of 2, a college graduate, marathon runner, but I am afraid of my scale. I kill spiders when there is no man around, I am fearless! But, I admit, I am scared.
 I don't know ........what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment