Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mathew 6:34


    " So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own. "Mathew 6:34


Apparently I shouldn't be spazzing out, per biblical order. I am trying to roll with the punches, and I feel have been doing okay with that .
I can only admit my stomach has been starting to bother me but I think its from stress. I pledge to make this summer the summer of unplanned/detool-ed training. It is a goal and a must. Really it is my only time to not freak out about schedules, that just ain't right. This weekend I do a 12 miler. I start rolling right in to the big stuff after next weekend. I know it's a strange way to relax, but I am calmer when exhausted surely.

I got blessings coming out my ears. I don't want to miss a thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment