Sunday, May 30, 2010

what am i doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Deep breaths manda, don't panic. I am going to try to run in the heat and fricken pollen in front of the entire world. I told my family, friends, and coworkers. I am wacked in the head....what i am I thinking?
Doubt is starting to set in. Holy crap I am running a 5k in like 6 friggin days. I can do this, but I am no rockstar runner, I will be dogging it, and I will have to take a break and walk too, cause lets face it I have 60 pounds of cement stuffed down my fat suit.
Am I excited. Of course I am, but superwoman called and she wants her cape back. So its just manda running saturday, or maybe we could call it really fast walking, slow running, hopping limp running....Oh lord I am scared.
Take notice I said it here first I am NOT relaxed.

Don't worry I'll be there rain, shine, or diahrrea. Its personal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment