Tuesday, June 1, 2010

woot.

Tonight I had an awesome run. 3.10miles in 36 min, after my half hour with Tracy the professional buttkicker. I am getting focused to race. I am nooooot a contender to win, oh hahahaha hell no. But I will be able to do it if I can just remember to breathe. I also went and drove the course I will be running saturday. If I am correct, nice run. If I am wrong there will be more hills than I thought.
I am so glad I read running tips online last week, I am icing my legs when I am done and its really helping the serious pain I am getting in my shins. I know what that is.....grrrrr. I don't care. If I run on the treadmils at the gym I dont feel it as much. If I ran once a week this probably wouldn't be an issue. Just think by this time next year< when I drop another fifty pounds, 10k will be attainable.
My dad told me today when I was 5 he ran the great race in pittsburgh. Its 10k, this might be worth investigating. I would love to run the same race 25 years later, but I don't even know if they have them anymore.
I will post pictures of the road kill saturday(me).

No comments:

Post a Comment