Saturday, June 5, 2010

I did it.

So I finished my first race and I really learned a lot.
Lesson 1: pee first. Its not just nervousness, you should pee. I ran the whole stinking 5k with a full bladder.
Lesson 2: pick tight clothing. I had pants that kept falling down. They were tight pants too but when running they will fall down.
Lession 3: Focus is important. I kept looking around, forgetting to breathe.
I had fun though met some cool new people. Ryan and Miles were at the finish, but I ran right past them, they were looking down. I haven't looked up my time yet its not up on the website last time I checked but it was right around 37 min. Just think if I peed first, even faster.
so since my boys didn't get to see me finish a race, i will be doing another one this summer.
wiegh in is tomorrow. we'll see if i met the 30 goal......
win loose or draw i did all i could....

No comments:

Post a Comment