Thursday, June 10, 2010

Any love comes with pain...right?

Warning I am in a bad mood: If you don't like swears don't read on today.
So trying a 3 mile run in 80 degree heat, the night after you had 3 glasses of wine, and along with pms is NOT going to yield and decent running. I am hurting, and I feel like a slow fatty fat fat. I have been dragging since my birthday. Feeling just tired in general, and wornout. The Big 30 challenge kicked my butt.
I really wanted to run the 3 mile tonight, I had to walk more than I would like. Some times I want to say piss on this crap, it hurts and I am not good at it. I feel like maybe I should get a hobby where I just slam in to a wall over and over and it would probably feel the same. I don't know what I am thinking sometimes. I definately don't belong in a pack of stone cold runners. My legs are stubby, my feet are huge like flippers and we don't even need to talk about my sparetire belly. I guess thats why I do it though, I don't fit in, and anyone who thinks I can't make it can get the finger cause I always make it, eventually. I really need to thank god for my legs, and the ability to try to run. I see so many others at work that don''t have that, they make me work harder and they make me grateful.
Goals this week:
Pick another race to look forward to, buy a book about running.
wow I guess I didn't swear enough for the disclamer, sorry here you go: damn it, shit, piss, ass, asshat, turds, bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment