Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready

Tomorrow night is my last run before the race. I can do this. I am really excited, and nervous. I keep typing that over and over. So I looked up The Great Race in pittsburgh, its the end of sept every year and its 10k or 5k. I am going to do 10k but not this year, next year. And get this, there is a "heavy weight" competition if i weigh over 140lbs, i am eligible to win over the 'fat' people. Dude- if I weighed 141 I would run the race in a bikini. There defintion of fat is f'ed up. I still want to run that race though. I wonder if they have an morbidly obese competition, lol. I could do that now... just saying I could smoke people my same weight righ now. I am the lightning of fattness.

song suggestion for your playlist- BOB outkast, good for running

No comments:

Post a Comment