Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blister in the sun

No this isn't an entry about a Violent Femmes song, I just couldn't figure out a better title with BLISTER in it.
Yoi. My right heel has got a biggie on it. I am running every other day to try to heal the rawness but its getting bigger every time I run. Its not the magic shoes fault. If I just run in the right socks and not walk, its fine, its when I walk I feel the issue. Hopefully my heel with scar up soon, so I don't have to worry about it. haha. yeah right. Other than Blista Blista running is going pretty damn smooth right now, just about to 4 miles a time. Also learning how to listen to my body, after a day on my feet, running in hot humidity, I need to make sure I eat enough. I was really feel depleted yesterday. I still had fun though, infact when i was leaving I saw a turtle crossing the track (silver dollar size) it was dark kinda looked like a rock on the black top, I saved its life with my sunglasses by catapulting it into the grass. I heard those things can give you salmonella I wasn't touching it. Of course the only other person for miles saw me being a dork and gave me a raised eyebrow. That turtle loves me dude I don't care what you think... ha.
Run Song suggestion: Head for the Baracade- Limp Bizkit

No comments:

Post a Comment