Tuesday, June 29, 2010

UH! Thats what!

Last night my latest experiment, I tried a gatorade prime before a run, lord its nasty tasting. BUT worth it! I ran 4 miles with out stopping on a treadmil at the gym. It was actually fun, I was just thinking to myself, wow look at me go. Definately good for the whole pysche thing.
The blister, its angry the entire back of my heel is gone and open. It doesn't hurt right now cause its bandaged with no shoes on but I have a date with my trainer tonight. yippie skippie. I think I am going to wear the nonmagic shoes and just bike it after trainer time, i gotta do 4 again tomorrow!
I really really recomend sweatybands headbands, its nasty how much they hold. Just wish I didn't look like minnie mouse.
Ipod suggestion: I will not bow-breaking benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment