Monday, May 28, 2012

The coon skinned cap

 I cut all of my hair off. When I mean all of it I mean, my shampoo will last the rest of the year. I love it. My hair has been my trade mark, since about age 9 actually.

This blog is for the lady receiving my  hair.

A little background about the hair you are receiving, so you know where it's been.
The hair of a beautician's daughter, I always took good care of it.
You hair has not been colored in over 2 years now, which makes it perfect for collection. I never fixed it much but I took it with me everywhere so it's seen a lot.
Your hair has been attached to a pregnant girl twice, given birth to 2 strapping baby boys.
Your hair had spit up in before.
Your hair was married until I cut it off my head. my husband will miss your hair.
Your hair always got tons of complements I hope it gets you a few.
Your hair was my security blanket.
Your hair is runner hair.
Your hair ran a marathon.
Your hair is certified, grade A bad-ass hair.
Your hair has lost love ones to cancer.
Your hair used to be on a nurse.
Your hair has seen what you go through.
Your hair wants you to be strong.
Your hair already knows how brave you are.



1 comment: