Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where'd he go?

I have no mental gumption to think of a better title, my apologies.

So It's been a huge week or more since I blogged last. I have been super busy with work, kids, running, and stuff that I haven't had time to blog about it!

Darlington Derby happened June 2. My 3rd race-aversary! And momma PR-ed. I finally Broke 30 minutes with a time of 28:53! I truly love that race. My buddy, The Kenyan still in the lead with first place in our group, me I took second. Still smiling about it.
The day of the race was my second day of full liquid diet prep for my colonoscopy. I ran that race with coffee and ensure in the belly and that's all. I actually think it may have helped!
Pretty much after the race and the hunger miserableness set in my weekend went in the shitter, literally. No fun at all! Sunday was clear liquids and laxatives and I felt horrible. I laid around and whined when I wasn't in the oval office.
Monday I had my procedure. It wasn't so bad at all. If you need this done, the preps the worst part. But  I do have to say : Drugs are bad. I don't remember much of the day. I don't remember waking up and speaking with the doctor. My hubbs really doesn't remember that stuff and details so I have only vague ideas of the findings. I called my mom on the way home and I forgot. She was away and I thought she wasn't aware of the day so I called and left a voice mail later. Come to find out today we actually spoke.
Wednesday I worked through my birthday. It was a long day but a nice day.When I picked up the boys at the sitters they jumped out behind their couch with suprise and sang happy birthday, they made cupcakes for me. I got home around 6ish and came home to a card in my door and inside all my dishes done and flowers in my vase. Hubbs had to go but he cleaned first. I really felt loved.

Lots going on not nearly enough time to log it and blog it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the race and happy birthday to you and your hair looks beautiful! I haven't been on FB so I'm behind on everything. As always, I wish you the best in health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete