Thursday, July 5, 2012

bustin a rhyme

My mp3 player is now MIA. Completely AWOL, can't find it, got another on order so this morning in the humidity with belly full of gluttonous picnic pig out I went in silence for 6. I started making up Marine Corp style chants (so as you read echo back) to myself here are a few...

I don't know, but I've been told,
this humidity is getting old.
Ate to much on 4 July,
now my tummy wants to die
I feel a rumble in my gut,
I hope I can still hold my butt.

The say it's too hot to run,
Bein a wuss limits your fun. 
All day long I need a shower
I still need to run for another half an hour.
Bein a runner is an art
You need to learn to not trust farts

sound off
gotta poo gotta poo, gotta shit!

Now I'm walking for a bit
my butt is clenched I need to shit.
I ate too much on 4 July
If I poop my pants I'm going to die

sound off
people nearby 1, 2 nearby!

Maybe next year I keep control
so I don't have to do suicide patrol.
I have to poop so bad I have to puke,
nothing rhymes with that but papa duke

sound off
hot out here, 1, 2, gotta shit!!!!

I could go on forever but you get the hint!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment