Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Groundhog day!!!!




So you are looking at last saturday morning. I couldn't wait until it warmed up later, it had just snowed and it was 20 degrees maybe. It was beautiful I was all alone at the track, I adore running in the snow, this was like a sand consistency it was hard to keep steady and I kicked both of my inner ankles with the opposite foot. Righty doesn't look too bad now, but Lefty is still turning all sorts of pretty colors,(this is a seven day later picture). I am still running on them, they don't hurt just when i brush over them with my hands. Glad there is no reason for shorts or dresses right now my ankles are oogly.
Hows it going? Still narrowing down a marathon to sign up for. Considering a harder, hilly one that has a 6 hour limit... not sure either that or a small city, still mulling it over. Work is going well, I love it there. Home is kinda overwhelming though. I have to say I am praying for grace to get used to the new routine, its coming its not there yet. Right now I just kinda feel like really weird, not good not bad, just kinda there. I signed the kids up for a new daycare this week, that was emotionally difficult for me because I was worried about the effect of more change on them, turns out I'm the one with the problem. Since when did my kids get so damn resilient? Go figure. 

My youngest's fav jam:  Wobble, by V.I.C. ( that's good parenting there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment