Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eh? Speak up sonny... I can't hear you....

Pictures from monster jam. My ears are still hurting, I wore protection, but they are still a little clogged. The boys had so much fun. I love the cheesy souvenir photo, its fancy isn't it? *winkwink* The joint was full of men, little boys, and few women. Really not my scene but it was so fun to see the kids be so excited. It was LOUD and cold.I spent the whole time hugging myself and sitting on my hands. I thought it would be smart to not take my coat in order to debulk, knowing the little guy would have to be carried out in a wail of fury.(exactly what happened-he didn't want to leave)
I am going on 7 days no running. Going to ninja clean my house today rather than do my knee-jerk reaction to exercise, my ears are still ringing!





No comments:

Post a Comment