Monday, March 11, 2013

BEAVER FALLS!

Oh lately I just really need a helmet so I don't hurt myself.

Just as I sit here my obese wiener dog was whining to get up on the bed(she's too fat to jump) and I yelled "BEAVER FALLS!" because I was addressing my sons' birthday invites at the same time. Her name is squeaker. I was trying to yell "shut up squeaker" in the most loving way possible.


I went shopping Saturday with my Sunroof open for and I kept thinking wow why is it so bright?, oh yeah the sun....brilliant.  I was wearing my ripped jeans, got them caught on my car and reallllly ripped them. :( I am sewing those they are my favorites! I actually yelled for all to hear POOPBALLS>! Whatevers!   

It seems like every time I get to the grocery store I completely forget how to cook. I give up and leave before I have everything because I just don't give a crap anymore by the time the walmart people start to annoy me. I must have been there 10 minutes this week before I just decided, eh I can't handle this today. What the hell is wrong with people that feel that it is a mad dash on a Sunday at 5pm? Did you really need to elbow check my boob for those crackers?? Or my other favorite kind of people, 'the road blockers' you know they are in the way, you know it, and eventually you sigh and turn around and make a big loop to the other end of the isle because they are reading some meaningful novel on the side of a fruit snacks box. This was the first warm day of the year pretty much and I smelled it in there too, really people they sell soap and deodorant, BUY SOME. Do I think I smell wonderful? No actually I have a quite a manish scent sometimes but I try and shower at least once a weekend. It's enough to make you run for the hills when shopping for food and already feel pretty irritable, when you've already been kinda irritable anyways. Nobody wants armpit pizza, just saying. (wait this blog is supposed to be about my issues...it still is...I have no point, that's about me too.)

This week I think I am running a 10er. I am not extra tired, infact I got up at 4am this morning, like I do (note daylight savings) I felt okay. Okay so maybe not physically tired but my brain has decided that is only going to handle major things lately. I am just going to smile and laugh at myself because that's all I can do.    

Have a lovely week, I know I will. Onward.



No comments:

Post a Comment