Sunday, March 31, 2013

As my cloud lifts.

It happens to be Easter. I happen to be in my house 5 feet from a toilet, alone. Bummer I know. The family is out doing family gatherings and I am trying not to poop myself.  I have been soooooooooo sick. I really didn't understand what was happening at all either until it was on top of me. I had missed my training last weekend and I have this weekend too. I haven't done much of anything. I had a soul crunching headache, which is obviously dissipating because the light from the screen has not blown my head off. This will make my 4th straight day in bed, if you count Thursday right after work. I even had a trip to the E.R. It's making its way out of my body along with the rest of the evils. Unfortunate it's going to leave the way most things leave the body, southern exit. 
Trying not to soil myself at this point while watching snl reruns, Gibbs brothers talk show skit in particular. Trying to to think too much about the looming marathon in 1 month I have missed 2 weeks of workouts for.  Or that Soccer is starting and I have no idea when my kids practice is. Or that we need a washing machine which the multiple illnessi in our family has delayed purchasing, or my baby turning 4 Wednesday with all his unwrapped presents in the back of my car. or ....orr....or.... Nope scratch that right now, just doing clenched giggling. Thanking god my head feels better.
fyi, when your washing machine breaks NEVER say great just our luck now someones going to get the flu. It will will it. It's science.
Happy Easter Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment