Sunday, March 17, 2013

James 4.10

Reading the past posts! As I go back and randomly view my posts I am really surprised to remember the stuff I posted!   It's kinda like bringing a junior high year book photo out and thinking oh wow look at what a dork I was! I'm still a crazy girl but even I am surprised by my somewhat psychotic rants. I have covered pretty much everything from peeing my pants, vomiting, pooping in all places, mucous, and whined about everything. I read it and think wow that girl is weird, oh yeah that's me!
 
It's the 2 year anniversary today of the infamous paper article. It was something that made me change as a person. I admit at first I wasn't super happy I did that,  but it has opened up so many doors in my life. I learned there is freedom in being honest, even if you have to be honest with the entire world in a diary to stay that way. It has set me free. I maybe a simpleton that has no filter but you can be sure it's the real deal and I will tell you when I am f.o.s.  Am I embarrassed I was in the paper? Sometimes. Would I change it now? Never ever.  James 4:10.

In true anniversary spirit hubbs and I have gone to the spread sheet for a total progress.( It has been one year and one week since my last measurement)
This weeks lowest weight 159
Total pounds lost  139 lbs
Total inches lost 112.25 inches



Above photo April 2, 2009, day before we got Jude. Yes I know I was pregnant, but we know I could have been the size of 2 full term women, they don't make maternity clothing in that size. Heaviest weight up top. Down below current lowest. I continue to try for my goal.

onward.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome change and metamorphosis. I am so glad I made you an MFP Buddy. You look absolutely amazing and your journey still continues. Life gets easier when you are fit. As a 9 time Marathon Vet who no longer can run, I envy you. I miss it every day of my life. (Once a Runner..always a Runner). I do Long Distance Cycling now but it is no where as convenient. I am as passionate about it as I was running. Stay with this program kiddo, even when you ultimately get to your final goals. It's a lifestyle!
    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't fathom losing 139 lbs. That is an entire person. Can't imagine having the willpower. You are just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing to me that's the same person. You are INCREDIBLE. :)

    ReplyDelete