Saturday, May 4, 2013

expo!!!!


I got my race packet today at the marathon expo! I had so much fun wandering around "shopping" looking at all the great stuff. Also found out about a few fall marathons I may sign up for one of them. I love my race shirt it matches my Vdubbs. I didn't get my hands on the shirt I was searching for but I did order it online. This is it.>
 http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-55384777724572_2261_3612


I am not exactly thrilled I didn't go for the big 26.2 but there are advantages to doing the half distance in the city, namely if I get lost or have walk a long way I won't be delirious or need carried. I am kinda sad because I want to run with 'full' kids. But, again, big city very nervous clausterphobic freakshow, probably good to just be doing half my potential.

I am going for a PR(personal record) tomorrow. I am also singed up for the Athena challenge. Women over 150 lbs weigh in and compete for their event. I am working on being the BIG fast. :D It cracks me up that the cut off is 5 lbs less than my goal weight! Look for me to post those standings when they become available, I am going to kick the shit out of that!

I have nothing packed for tomorrow yet. My house is still not clean either. So  I guess that's what I shall be doing shortly. It's up a 3a, to the city!

Lets RUN baby.
Onward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment