Friday, August 23, 2013

20eve

So I have not been for a run since last Saturday.  I have been tired, battling allergies that never quit really they seemed so much worse. I have slept 9+ hours every night. Really not accomplished much but work and sleep. I have eaten my way I usually do, healthy and controlled. Luckily on my chair week at work, I rested there too. Around Wednesday and Thursday I started to feel the panicky tug that I should try to run and see how I feel, but I went with my gut and stayed resting. I feel that I needed that solid block of just nothing but rest. I am feeling mental ready again. I am preparing my house, my gear, getting my stuff in order for a big old run fest tomorrow.

This IS the fun part of training, the work.
Praying for a nice long run tomorrow with plenty of smiles, sweat, dirt, and peace. 

Onward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment