Saturday, December 18, 2010

brrrrrr

So I made it to the track, yeah snow everywhere so i got my spikes on. They work like a dream. I don't think they will last long though they scoot around a bit after 4 miles. And at this rate, my lungs were happy, no injuries, and frankly numb in places I am going to name the track "mandas track" this winter. It was fun to be all by my self. I could sing to my music and dance around a little. So much fun. I had to pee at mile 2 oh lord thats colllllldddd. Made it all the way through 4 miles. then triumphantly stretched and got all the way to the truck and glory- my keyless was frozen. Guess where the phone was. Yep in the truck too. Oh boy. so about 10 minutes of jerking the dork around and kicking the door once I found someone to used thier phone. Ryan was busy with the kids and didn't hear the phone. about another 10 painful minutes later someone came along and let me use thier phone and i called my mom's beauty shop and she sent someone for me. finally 5 more minutes later she pulls up. I burst into tears and she takes me home. i stayed in the shower for a half an hour. i am still cold as I type this. wearing just about everything i own. Now I am sweater by nature. its always flinging everywhere. my butt was wet, and so were my compression shorts. standstill for 25minutes in 18degree weather. I think they were literally fixed to my ass frozen. my water bottle did freeze in that time. It was scary and painful. Is that going to stop me OH HELLL No! The spikes are great. Lungs like the weather. I'm down and I'm the real deal. Bring on winter baby, I have NO off season.
Song: Raise your glass, PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment