Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snickelfritz

Still a little sick. Now lung butter is all gone, asthma has really kicked up. I made an appointment with my actual doctor and will wait until monday to see him. Its been a full week since my last run its starting to mess with me. I really can't believe how much i need it. I am getting cranky. Maybe I could just walk or something.... But a lass, i can't breathe. so I probably won't be. I am on steriods since last week, still hitting the puffer all day. And The reality that its sunny today and gonna be over 32 is messing with me. I want to goooooooooo so bad. I really want to run the race on the 8th but I really don't know if its possible with out breathing. Hopefully if I rest as time progresses I will be able to. If not I will hold my water and just keep on keeping on. I just want to run it makes all the wrinkles in my life smooth for awhile.
For christmas I got a Jeff Galloway book, 1/2 Marathon You can do IT!, I got a nike shoe chip(which I haven't used yet). Under armor cold gear top and bottom and a sweat shirt and gloves. All are washed and ready for their chance to be made smelly. Its almost funny, what are the chances. I still will use the crap out of all that stuff and am excited to have it. I just wish i was physically able cause my husband is home all week on vacation and I have all the child care I need to train. AASAAAAARRRRHHHHHHHH. Am I in a Ziggy cartoon?
To cancel out all the bitching I will now state my gratitude for the year. I am so happy for the physical ability to run and exercise. I am thankful for use of my body when so many can't. I marvel at my luck to not sustain any serious injury thus far. I am so thankful to have fixed my cholesterol completely with just will and sweat. Its great to really smile for pictures again cause there is a better chance I won't be embarrassed to be in it. I am so thankful that I tried to change myself, because this time I did. Its a long road, A tough road but I am up for it. :) I can wait until I am better cause this is far from over just a short interlude to the next act.
song: Jason Mraz, Life is Wonderfull

No comments:

Post a Comment