Monday, December 13, 2010

It on for sure!

so I am so lucky to have the day off for my little chilly cheeks race on the 8th! I am excited cause i love an excuse to run. Um but, mayyyyyybe alittle nervous about this one. what if i fall and break my ass? I have some spikes for my shoes but i have yet to practice because its always dark when i have child care. i may not runn out doors until at least the weekend. definately this will be interesting. and maybe a little funny too. i am excited. i can't beleive how fast xmas season is making everything. i am busy doing something constantly. cooooonnnnnsssssttttaaannnttttllllyyy.
seriously. its worth it i love my kids, and my family. i am feeling a tad um chubby though. i am getting on that scale tomorrow to face the music. i don't think i have gained but i feel yucky from the weekend of indulging.
going to run tonight. bodycombat tomorrow weather permitting. I really feeling like a pretend fight will get me back into reality. lol. its true!

No comments:

Post a Comment