Sunday, December 26, 2010

Maybe I should add an offseason.

So the larngitis has developed to full-on lung butter again. And last night at work in the thick of being busy I had a huge asthma attack, ended up having to go to the emergency room because my rescue inhaler didn't help me. Yeah tough guys love crying and panting infront of people they are supposed to be in charge of, and then go to emergency rooms crying and almost faint. They asked me what medications I was on and I was so confused I couldn't remember. I am going to consult my doctor. There are other factors in play here. I am sick. I have allergies. I will not except to quit running. I will take it easy and bench this next race on the 8th if he asks me too. I don't believe its running that is making asthma worse for me. Because I ran through pollen of both spring and fall and super duper humidity and pollution never needed my puffer. I think Its something else. my theory its work related. There is a cat that lives where i work I know it bothers me too. I have had trouble swallowing before there, even itching and hives. I always feel worse days after the weekend, I think I maybe having an employment issue. I will gladly look elsewhere if that means running is still an option for me.
I quote the karate kid today. Life will knock you down, you choose whether to get up or not.
right now I'm going back to bed in my sad little snowflake birthcontrol pajamas(yeah they are that ugly) and my inhaler.
Dr. S will be hearing from this girl tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment