Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mr. and Mrs DASH

I'm all signed up for warrior dash june 4th at 9am. Guess who signed up with me RYAN! I am so proud of you honey and its going to be awesome. And really muddy.( www.warriordash.com)
really looking forward to it. Training is going to be interesting 2.9 mile run with 14 obstacles from hell is what they advertise. There is a short video on this website to demonstrate.
Then back to my wonderful running out doors. Not saying that its outside's fault but I have laryngitis again. Everyone at work was sick and my throat started feeling sore saturday night. I think i ripped up my throat in the cold then exposed myself to germs. Whatever seriously I feel fine I just cant' talk. My throat doesn't even hurt now. I may run today. probaby inside though. I am thinking it would be intellegent to no run outside anymore until the race, for tissue repair reasons. But i kinda want to and hubbys home.....descions descions.
hahaha
song: Smile, Gnarles Barkley

1 comment:

  1. Hey good luck with the warrior dash! I've done one, and I thought it was a blast. However, I'm not sure how much of a runner you are, but I was a little disappointed because while yeah it was a fun day, I didn't feel that challenged. I think I'm going to aim for Tough Mudder next: http://travlete.com/2010/11/22/tough-mudder-tri-state-englishtown-nj-2/

    ReplyDelete