Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Still here

I guess I have been not blogging much lately. This week I am frustrated with my progress. I really am busting my hump as much as I can. No one is sick in my house and I'm not injured I am hitting a workout 5 days for the last 2 weeks. And these workouts are getting faster, harder, tougher. SO this week I have gained I am 177.8, but I have a medical exuse *wink-wink*, and the measurements didn't make me feel better at all I am up 0.2 over all. So I am needless to say a little quiet this week.
For Valentines day I was given rights to buy a fitness monitor. I was going to buy a fitbit, which sounds super cool and all but it's not sweatproof. I will tell you, during body combat yesterday my shoes were squeaking on the floor like I just came in from the rain I. will. kill. it. instantly. So I kept looking I found a much cheaper on (almost a third), it really just does heart rate and cals burn. I just want to know my actual calories during workouts but it also can be used as a pedometer, and I will use it for that at work a couple times just cause I want to know just how much I walk as a nurse. I got a couple new pairs of work out pants on line last night. I was checking the measurements, I am in between a medium and a large in most things. My hips are a medium, my waist still a large- pffft. And my top is for sure a medium, my boobs have gone a.w.o.l. for real. Yesterday on my way to work out my mom said "geez you are flat chested!" Wow.
Stress abounds this week as I finalize some fine details in life. I will post all that later, it;s interesting stay tuned. I just realized its 8:17 and my preschool has school today, so now the Home Alone music starts as I get him off to school.

sweet little running jam suggestion:
Gaelic Storm, Scaliwag

No comments:

Post a Comment