Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunday funday

I got a chance to have the day off yesterday. Instead of doing housework that needed done we took off for the day. I haven't measured myself. I am using my fitness monitor. My steps yesterday including a 6.5mile glorious freezing out door run and a day of fun totaled 21,359 steps. I was pooped! I didn't measure. I did weigh in today 176.4.  I retooled my settings on MFP this weekend, somehow I missed that, and I was eating the same calories it gave me to start. Probably why I am slowing down, now I only clear 1200 cals without exercise. I will be replacing all or most of my cals back, all the more incentive to stay at 5 days a week if I can help it. I'm not super hungry though, so I'm not worried. 21 more to go.
Attached, why my back hurts, I dragged 42+ lbs plus a purse all over station square yesterday :) I am resting today before work I'm a little sore.
Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment