Monday, December 17, 2012

days off down the drain

So I am still sick. Better, improving daily now medicated. I spent a lot of time laying around. I barely got through what I needed to recently just everything ran me over. Literally Wednesday I got hit with a bus of some sort and I am just now coming to. I tried to down play this reading back I am just a stubborn ass, why do I think I need to blog about it? Must have been delirous. I am Nebulizing I am prednisoning and I am antibioticing. We even had the added treat of having a child to the ER this weekend with 105 fever for an ear infection. The older one, not the younger one!(happy to say fevers down and we are happy again!) I have not worked since last Wednesday and I am not even caught up. Just working on breathing and keeping my brood well. Pretty much survivial. Seems fitting of a December in the life of Manda. I highly doubt a run takes place from now until after Christmas. It is 7 days left until Christmas and I am not feeling at all prepared. I work 5 day stretch leading up so I am just kinda floundering here.  Praying to get a low kitty low indoor smoking load of visits, so it doesn't undo everything I have been trying to get back with the breathing.
 I don't think I will get around to making a holiday card this year, I promise hugs on demand in return. Stop me say I am cashing in my Christmas card IOweU and I will give you a full contact squeeze. Be careful what you wish for it we are at the gym though!!!
It has been a week since my last workout. It will be even longer before I even get in my running shoes. I am cool with it.  I have a lot to be thankful for, I will get over it.

What do I want for Christmas?
1 to get my family better
2 to get better myself
3 for people to stop being so crazy in this world
4 for my interesting stuff to go well.
5 a new garmin that doesn't look like a 37 inch tv. that would be kewl.
6 to finish my shopping and wrapping before the holiday....
7 to see my kids have a great day. they are so excited, I don't care if I get a thing I want them to be blown away.
8 hoping for a good work day, yep i work eve, and day and day after. :(
9 of course my goal weight. check in this morning 160 even
10 i want my groceries to buy themselves, put themselves away, and cook themselves.
11 I want my whole family to see how much they should love each other.
12 my beetle has some paint chips that I want to dissapere.....
13 i would like a little more boobs than i have
14 i would like to give back that wrinkle I got this year.
15 for GOD to be with all my patients, especially my shut ins that won't go celebrate due to health issues, some dealing with losses I can't even picture, I hope I pain is less and Christmas is peaceful for them.
16 to stop having so much boogers! holy crap I don't know how many tissues I used in the course of a week but its astronomical really. I won't know how to act.
17 for my friends to know how much I apprieciate them. Really. I have some really generous buddies and I love them. I would hope to return the favor for all of them.  Manda's got your back hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment