Sunday, December 30, 2012

that funny squeaky noise.

That would be my lungs folks.   I continue to hack like no tomorrow.  It's really annoying. Stupid even. I did go to the gym in the brief one  day I had of breathing. The next day I went to work, every visit except for one had a cat or a smoker. At stop #3 the perfume in the home was so thick I could barely stand after my inhaler kicked in. I muddled through somehow, choking and gaggy. That night I took a benadryl and showered as soon as I got home. My tongue felt itchy like it was growing cat hair. We went on a date that evening and I hacked all night. Sorry honey I can't kiss you I have to make a hocker. I have only gotten worse, now dependent on my nebs and shaking like a leaf again. DAMN IT. I am going to let all these easy obtained workout days slip down the drain because I have no lungs it depresses me. Some days it's all I can do to get to and from work and a workout is wanted but can't be done due to schedules or kids or child care. This past two weeks it would have been so damn easy to go anytime I wanted and I have been just sitting here frustrating.

I feel flabby and gross all over. My strong body is turning into a nasty dimple. Probably not but I feel that way. I got some new uniforms the other day I fear I will be too fat for by the time I wear them.  I am grumpy.

Dear Lord please let the snow you sent cleanse us all from the nasty viruses and germs we have. Be with all of us as we take deep breaths. Sent us strength for all the sick people and all the people taking care of the sick people that have to deal with grumpy poopy attitudes. Send summer soon because I miss happy kids, running, my tan and my flip flops. In your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment