Monday, January 9, 2012

30.4

I am within 30.4 of my goal weight. Yesterday I told someone I still had 50 more to loose. I guess I need to learn to pay attention. :D
So anyways I think the sunday stats posts are getting ridiculous. I will still post my wieght and total inches lost but I don't think we care how big my butt is EVERYWEEK, well at least not as much as I do. I noticed my views have gone way down, I get the hint :), even I am tired of them.
I will still keep my my spreadsheet and share weekly changes just not so much detail unless asked. I'm an open book. Today I was 185.4 another new low.
I think I am getting/have an ear infection/cold. I am still exercising but I am not feeling superduper this week.
Running update: Half Marathon training starts february 4th. Yippie!
Now its off to the gym to sweat like a man! Onward friends.

Changes, David Bowie

1 comment:

  1. I think about you all the time and creep on FB ( ha! You know that because we're friends IRL as well). I'm just to effing lazy to get on here. Love you!

    ReplyDelete