Sunday, January 22, 2012

girl on the run

I've been busy this week. really really busy, we have started full on potty training. So basically I'm talking to myself. Hubbs is back to his usually million hour a week work week, we saw each other 5 am on Monday, and then 5:30pm Friday. So needless to say I'm struggling with a little stress. I mean it could be worse, I am fortunate to get to be home with the kids during the week, so disregard any whining I do- I am grateful I promise. I haven't missed any workouts, although, order or even organization takes a backseat to my child's tiny bladder and intestines....so I guess I'm still on top. This is the weekend I go to work earlier so I only have a few minutes....
Friday I did a new bodypump class that brought me down to chinatown, and I'm still whining about it. My quads feel like cement it hurts to sit, I am wearing bengay so I'm not to worried about the gain, I am sure my body is trying to rebuild what I wrecked Friday. I was upset until I measure now I'm cool with it.
The stats in brief:
Inches down this week: 4.5, all waist down, no breast lost this week- hooray!
weight down 1.8 this week to 182 on Thursday and today up to 183.
I just noticed inches since I started keeping track a long time ago is now over 100 at 102.25

Come Together, Joe Cocker

1 comment:

  1. Yay the comment thing works again.
    Missed you, love you
    Hubbs

    ReplyDelete