Tuesday, January 17, 2012

befores

Yep I am getting ready to talk about feelings again. Anyone who's sick of hearing me after 3 years of "me dealing with me" just click on by this one. I try to accept myself and how I used to be and how I am now, and its still hard for me, probably because it's still not over.





I was in the pictures, I found "befores", and I cried. Honestly I had no idea that these were there, I don't remember seeing them, and I knew how big I was but now about 3 whole years later it still shocked the hell out of me. I got all weird and anxious this last week, people saying things to complement making me act weirder. I guess because I am still in battle...still trying to finish this crap. I had no idea what I looked like, or how others could see me. Funny how you avoid things, the pics of the boys are precious, I remember how blessed I felt just to get to be their mom. I had to add in one of each of my angels...

2 comments:

  1. You're beautiful before and after, Mama. And those babies! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks they were cute, still are!

    ReplyDelete