Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the short of it.

Nothing like me leaving you hanging on forever....

We Erie was a success. It was really a great race. I have a lot to say but i am still resting up getting my "shit" back together. 

My time 5:28:41 per my chip. I checked the results from the timing services 50 some finished after I did. I shaved a half an hour and did not finish last. Shattering all my expectations really. There will be a couple marathon blogs coming up.

Note after running and getting home onto my bed on sunday around 5pm I called my patients for the next day to schedule. Then after a very short restless night I worked Monday and was on call monday evening. Today I was off but I am the definition of exhausted. Today I got to the grocery store and by the time I pushed my cart up the small grade to my car I realized I had dropped tangerines every few inches. I am sorry to say I littered but I didn't have it in me to go back and pick them up. 

I am just going to spew crap on the key board if I start the recap now. I need another day or two to really absorb all the awesomeness.

Understand I am sore as hell, upright, and still on a runners high.

love to all. blog soon

No comments:

Post a Comment