Monday, January 24, 2011

Cleansing Day

So today is my first cleanse day on day 3 of my Isagenix 30 day program. Not my favorite thing ever. There is no real eating today. Lots of drinking and these little hockey pucks they call "snacks" But I know that if i try really hard and stick to it, the next few days on the scale shall be transformational. I get pretty emotional on these days primarily testy cause i love to eat and theres no comfort there, aslo i think its how i react to this stuff, that and there is just no exercising because of the fast. I always do pretty good with it and thats if I do it half of the time, so I am going to big guns. I want to see some benefit this time, and so I will. I really think it would be smarter to be lighter when running longer races this summer. If i don't get too much lighter then running those distances ought to do it too. I realize that I may have to modify my diet on long run days and with certain workouts because this diet only warrants 20 mins of exercising calories. But I struggle with that(meaning I'll eat too much), I may cut my workout time to every day for shorter times. I am not real sure yet what i'll do but, I'll be prepared. Some of my workouts I take kids with me, I know I can't be stupid and not eat enough and bite the floor, I wont do that. This is only temporary and shaking it up is good. Last night I jumped on my treadmil and felt tired from the work day and a series of events building from last week so I only jogged a mile then, walked 1 then, I rolled out my mini trampoline and jumped on it for 10 minutes. that was fun and embarrasing cause my bladder aint what she used to be.
I did mess up last week. I ran on monday, then gave the rest of the week to everyone else. I was busy with commitments and weather delayed school and driving to the gym and I let my busy schedule win. by the time there was time left for me it was sunday night i was exhausted, and yelling at my husband. I actually said "I just need to go be alone with my treadmil". Sorry honey, you married a nut. I'll try not to do that again.

1 comment:

  1. maybe i did marry a nut, but so did you so it all works out.
    Love,
    the other nut in the bean bag...

    oh dang that was bad

    ReplyDelete